Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

Today's weight is so exciting that I'm not even waiting until the end of this post to report it.

142.5 pounds.

As in I am down 32 pounds!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited to have passed that 30 mark and inch my way even closer to my goal of 40.

If you look at last Wednesday's post, I weighed 148.5 pounds. While I would love to claim that I am just that amazing and miraculously lost six pounds in one week, I must admit that this weight loss is a combination of a successful week, the departure of Mother Nature, and the cessation of a medicine I was taking that has a side effect of weight gain. 

But I am still ecstatic about this beautiful 142.5 number on the scale.

At this rate, I'll be gliding into the 130s in no time.
via

10 comments:

  1. That's incredible! Congrats! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is AMAZING! So proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome! I am so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeow!! Great job! and keep at it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, my dear Jenna! Aren´t you fabulous? Well, you are ;) I´m so happy for you!

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS! So happy for you. Wow - what a great feeling. Just found your blog through Young People in Love. Definitely following you - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO AWESOME!! I'm so happy for you. :) You're an inspiration!

    Also, thanks so much for your comments. I love reading all of them, and it's nice just knowing that you like reading my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, congratulations! You are seriously SUCH an inspiration!
    And that puppy is ridiculously adorable – I just want to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats jenna!! keep it going girl!! loving hearing about your successes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hoooooo! That' soooo awesome Jenna!!! Great job girly!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.