Do you consider your desk your "workspace" or is just a place where random items are tossed or stored?
Here is my desk from Ikea.
My mom bought me this desk (and my beloved bookshelf) the day after my boyfriend told me he was gay. Ikea can heal all wounds apparently.
Hanging above my desk are two magnetic boards I just had to have from PB Teen back when I was in high school and weirdly obsessed with everything PB Teen. I like to put up pictures and things that inspire me or just make me smile :)
I also have a poster of my girl, Bridget Jones, up too because just looking at her makes me happy. And oh, how I'd love to have Hugh Grant and Colin Firth contesting for my heart...
My desk serves as my energy hub, as well. Here is my "power squid." Don't worry. It doesn't bite.
It's really just a place where I set my laptop and printer and store important papers (okay, and lots of other miscellaneous junk). See?
I know. It's a total wreck.
Honestly, I have always used my bed as my "workspace," which I know is frowned upon, but oh well...such is life.
Sooo-what are your desks like?
I love your desk area Jenna! I'll definitely try to post pictures of my room when I get it all fixed up! Etsy has so many cute things so I'm definitely going to take some time to look through their prints too :) I hope you post pictures when your room is done…can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteYou have pretty desk, and I love the purple walls! They're gorgeous!! I feel like I answered your question in my post today. :) I bought a new basket for 8.99 at Home Goods last night and took pictures of my desk! ha If only, I had purple walls for my desk area. lol What acters are in the poster to the left of your desk? Is that from a TV show?
ReplyDeleteOh, how I love this post! I love to take a peek at other peoples´ living spaces :) I spend a huge part of my days behing my desk (which is actually in desperate need of repainting, or maybe even replacig!) I write, I read fabulous blogs (like yours :), I chat with friends, I read magazines...I can do almost everything at my desk! Maybe that´s why it´s always so close to absolute mess :)
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend Jenna!
xx Ivana
Style in the City
I love this! What a fun glimpse into your life! Your power squid made me giggle! And I love the picture boards- totally something I would have! haha. I'm like you in that my desk is more a storage place, thing holder, but I'm trying this year to make it more of a work station too! haha.
ReplyDelete