Friday, August 26, 2011

Worth it.

Last night, my friend (and future roommate) and I made a trip out to Ikea.

We were naturally quite hungry after hauling furniture off shelves and attempting to maneuver those awkward Ikea carts (WHAT is up with those?) so we stopped to eat on our way home at Frisch's.

I ordered a Big Boy hamburger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake.
Not my actual sandwich.
It was absolutely amazing and worth every calorie.

Oh, and I felt like a total American.

4 comments:

  1. yum! i had an in-n-out burger for lunch today, super yummy! that burger looks delicious too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frisch's is SO good. I'm a total sucker for their grilled cheese, with a hot fudge cake of course. I was so thrilled to discover their jr. hot fudge cake, because it makes me feel slightly less guilty to order it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! I've never heard of or been to Frisch's but this post sold me! :P

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.