Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

I leave tomorrow evening for a weekend in Chicago.

My diet is being left behind in Cincinnati, and I think that's perfectly okay.

I will let myself have...

Lou Malnati's pizza
Lou Malnati's is a million times better than Giordano's. Just saying.
A California sandwich from Uncle Sammy's
This is not a California sandwich, but it is from Uncle Sammy's, and it does look equally as delicious.
Jamba Juice's Razzmatazz 
Cincinnati does not have a Jamba Juice. Yeah, I don't know how I survive here either.
Anything on the menu from Bistro 110
They have the best bread and roasted garlic in the entire world. That is no exaggeration.
A Ghiradelli brownie
I realize you can buy these at Target, but they are SO much better from Uncle Sammy's.
Whatever my little Cincinnatian heart desires

Besides, I plan on doing lots of walking so all of this food will burn right off.

Right...

Weight today: 141.5

Not as low as I had hoped, but a poor day of eating last week (I went totally crazy and ate essentially anything in my path. This happens sometimes) and a huuuge dinner at Maggiano's probably didn't help my case.

Please don't hold out high hopes for a positive weigh in next week because I have a suspicion it is not going to pretty.

9 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. I think I would kill for some Chicago pizza right now. Hope you have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, darling, I believe Bistro 110 has closed...lemme know if you need more suggestion for French yumminess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I hope you have a wonderful time in Chicago! Gino's East pizza is my favorite! Enjoy the city:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you´ve just made me hungry!!! Sounds like you´re gonna have some great time! Enjoy it, my dear :)

    Happy Thursday!

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yum yum yum! have a great trip in chicago and enjoy your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great time in Chi-town! It's a toss-up for me between Lou Malnati's and Giordano's! Both amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, good for your leaving your diet behind! I left my healthy eating behind for the last 2 weeks while I was away (bad idea) but it's always good to let go sometimes! Have so much fun, and I can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those all look soo yummy! I hope you enjoyed them all - I can't wait to hear about your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I could seriously go for some pizza right now...I should probably make me some dinner, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.