Friday, August 5, 2011

Everyone needs a little S Club!

I was driving along this afternoon when one of my favorite songs came on my iPod (it's been recharged and resurrected to life).

S Club 7's "Reach."

Remember this song anybody?

You know what I didn't remember about S Club 7? Their AWESOME dance moves! Check them out!

I think we need more artists with such optimistic and cheerful songs.

Whenever I hear "Reach," I feel like I can achieve anything!

At least for the song's 4:03 duration anyway.

3 comments:

  1. I used to love S Club 7! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how funny, I totally forgot about this band! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! S CLUB! I was like the only one I knew who liked them and my sisters always made fun of me for it..boo. haha. Thanks for a fun flashback! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.