Monday, May 2, 2011

What's in your shower?

I love shower products.

This may have something to do with my obsession of being clean. Or maybe it's related to my hobby of aimlessly wandering down the personal care aisles of Target or Walgreen's.

When one of my best friends moved into her new apartment, the previous girls left behind ALL of their body washes, shampoos, facial cleansers, etc., etc.

Which is actually kinda gross but at the same time totally interesting.

Here is what's in my shower.



  • Eos Shave Cream in Raspberry Pomegranate
  • Aveda Outer Peace Foaming Cleanser
  • St. Ives Energizing Citrus Body Wash
  • Aveda Camomile Shampoo
  • Redken Blonde Glam Conditioner
  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit
  • Gillette Venus Razor 

So- what is in all of your showers?? What is your favorite shower product?

    6 comments:

    1. That's so funny about your friends apartment already having bathroom stuff in it! I love this post- I too am obsessed with products like that! I'm interested in your shaving cream-do you like it? That's my weakness in shower products - I use pure silk brand- I got it randomly because it was the cheapest one on the shelf, haha, but ended up liking it better than some more expensive ones! I also love lotion, which isn't really a shower product, but you use it after the shower so that counts? I love getting the sample size ones at bath&body works- I have so many of those and it's fun to try out new scents! One time they were handing out free ones and my mom and I may have walked past there more than once on purpose.. ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm so jealous you have your own shower! Right now I have all of my shower stuff in a shower caddy but next year I'll have my own! I'm not too big on shower stuff mainly because I always go for the "college affordable" items. Although I am in love with my almond and shea butter suave shampoo that I recently discovered!

      ReplyDelete
    3. We have waaayyyy too many things in our shower! Between my husbands shampoos, conditioners, aftershave, and my body washes, shave gel and loofas galore it looks like one of the aisles in Target! Lol

      ReplyDelete
    4. I love seeing what products other people use. Our shower is boring. Hubs and I share products. Or, he he just uses what I buy:) Suave ocean breeze bodywash and nexxus therappe shampoo and kerafix conditioner. That is ALL we have in the shower. oh, and my razor. I was my face at the sink.

      ReplyDelete
    5. haha. cute post. i love most anything from burts bees or maelin and goetz.

      ReplyDelete
    6. ~Aveda Shampure Shampoo & Conditioner
      ~Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Wash
      I liked the EOS shave cream, but I went back to good old Skintimate when it was gone....I think that I like Skintimate better :)

      ReplyDelete

    Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

    Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.