Sunday, May 29, 2011

Why am I so scary?

I am currently house/dogsitting for my neighbors up the street.

The dog is a Chihuahua and very low maintenance, but she is totally petrified of me.

Yesterday it took her hours to even approach me. When I went to bed there last night, I thought the two of us were pretty cool with each other.

Then I tried to pet her and she let out the most awful, high-pitched yelp.

I almost cried.

This is making me appreciate my lovable goldendoodle much more.

Even when she does stuff like dig in the mulch pile.


In other news, Jordan and I drove up to Columbus yesterday. We met his sister and her friend at COSI, which is a huge science center. It is made up of a number of different exhibits (oceans, space, gadgets, etc), and we had such a fun time!

I made sure to wear what my boss calls my "geek chic" glasses so I looked especially science-y.

This is in an exhibit about the progress of time. 

We also went shopping afterwards to this amazing outdoor shopping center (Easton Mall) where I behaved myself so well and DIDN'T EVEN BUY A SINGLE THING.

Seriously.

Shopping isn't as much fun when you are using a debit card or cash.

It feels like you're actually spending real money.

Lame.

1 comment:

  1. I love your glasses- perfect accessory for the trip! What fun photos, and kudos to you for not buying anything! :P

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.