![]() |
| Is this me?? |
Honestly, I have been quite well-behaved with my credit cards lately.
After I had paid each of them off a few weeks ago, I was obviously eager to do some online shopping.
As a reward, of course.
I received a package from Etsy on Monday, which was this beautiful Jackie O. print that I had been wanting FOREVER. At least for an entire month.
![]() |
| You can still buy this print off Etsy. I think it's beyond lovely. |
Isn't that so pretty? I am going to frame it and hang it above my desk next year.
Of course, my mom commented, "You really need to stop buying things like that and save your money."
My weak rebuttal included, "Room decor means a lot to me! So does Jackie O., and I have been doing almost no online shopping lately!"
Then I stomped off to my room to brood and be moody.
Unfortunately for me, a Forever21 package arrived just moments after I had stormed upstairs.
My mom confiscated my Visa card after that.
Sigh.


First of all- LOVE the Jackie O print- so gorgeous! And secondly- I can so relate. I always feel like I'm doing pretty good with my finances and then my mom swoops in and tells me the same thing your mom did! In the fall, I waited all semester to buy an itunes giftcard to get some new songs because in the past few years, those have always been a part of our Christmas presents from my parents, so I thought that might be the case again and held out for it. Christmas came and went with no gift card this year, which was fine, and I just used some Christmas money from my grandparents and got my own gift card. When my mom found that out she freaked on me and was like you need to save that money, not spend it! It was really frustrating because I felt like all semester I'd been good at not purchasing a lot of unnecessary things since I didn't have an income, and then when I wanted a little splurge it suddenly became a big deal. And my mom is a cosigner or whatever on my credit card and so the bill goes to our house, which means she gets to know everything...grr! haha. I know the feeling girl! :P
ReplyDeleteAw, I'm sorry Jenna! Great print of Jackie O! Totally worth it! I'm sure you'll get the card back. I've been having a little spending problem myself lately, which is so not like me but it happens...
ReplyDeletehahahaha!! sounds like my husband. I always pray that the UPS man comes when my husband is gone. :) Love that print btw!!
ReplyDeleteThat print is gorgeous and oh dear..I'm horrible about saving money, I keep telling myself that once I graduate and have a "real" job I'll get better!
ReplyDeleteWireless Antenna- Free of charge Helpful Document For Wi-fi compatability Antenna
ReplyDeleteHere is my homepage optoma Hd33
Jessie T Biography
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf to my website - optoma hd33 review
Code reader Antenna- Cost-free Assistive Info regarding Digital Tv on pc Antenna
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my homepage :: vdeo to mp3 converter free
How you can Select The correct Home Live theater Seating
ReplyDeleteHere is my web page ... candyfloss [http://moneysavingsclub.net/]
Plasma Television Stands, Mounts And even Brackets For Interior planning Elegance
ReplyDeleteMy web site: refinement