Go for it! I'm definitely becoming headwear obsessed since the Royal Wedding!
I wish I could live in Britain just so I could wear fancy headwear everyday! I say go for it! I need to expand my collection of hair accessories
ha love it! I've been wanting to experiment with headwear, just nothing too crazy!
Definitely texted this same thing to my mom on the day of the royal wedding - I am in love! I would totally join you! :)
Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Go for it! I'm definitely becoming headwear obsessed since the Royal Wedding!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could live in Britain just so I could wear fancy headwear everyday! I say go for it! I need to expand my collection of hair accessories
ReplyDeleteha love it! I've been wanting to experiment with headwear, just nothing too crazy!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely texted this same thing to my mom on the day of the royal wedding - I am in love! I would totally join you! :)
ReplyDelete