Even though we are only twelve days into the beautiful month of May, it has been a wonderful few weeks for me!
- I am down 26.5 pounds (Skinny Cow is my savior).
- I wore a button-up shirt and vest, which means I DID NOT WEAR A TUNIC/DRESS. This is quite a step forward towards my recovery from being a leggings + tunic/dress addict.
- I am doing much better on my Shakespeare quizzes. They've been mostly A's. Go Jenna go!
- I wrote a paper proving that "Bridget Jones's Diary" is a successful adaptation of "Pride and Prejudice." It was the most fun I've ever had writing a paper.
- I have had another amazing date with the guy from class. Tuesday night, he took me to a relatively unknown park that overlooks the Ohio River. It was beautiful. Then, we walked around a quaint neighborhood near campus for hours. He is coming over to watch "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I" this evening. That's right. I found a fellow Harry Potter freak. Amazing.
I am quite enjoying this month!
I'm so glad you're enjoying this month- yay! You look so cute in your picture - love it! :) And your date sounds like such a good time- have fun watching HP! Also, that paper definitely sounds like it'd be a fun assignment- I wish more homework was like that! :P
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this post! Skinny cow truffle bars. YUM. Your outfit is so cute! I want it! Yay for doing well/enjoying school. Even bigger yay for this boy! My life is so bland.. can I live vicariously through you?
ReplyDeleteI think I can sum up my thoughts on this entire post simply by saying...WAY TO GO!! I wish I could say May was just as good for me. But June is coming soon and looking pretty good already :)
ReplyDeleteUgh my comment disappeared! I love everything about this post! Skinny cow truffle bars are my favorite! Your outfit is adorable! Yay for school and even bigger yay for this boy! Can't wait to keep hearing about him!
ReplyDelete