Heheh! My room is a wreck right now! I went home for a day and a half and am now back in Cville for 3 weeks of summer school. My room at home is stacked high with boxes from the dorm move-out (I'm staying at a friend's apartment these few weeks) and all that's left is a path to my bed! When I'm back home at the start of June it will be cleaning time!
Because I'm in an apartment and only have my bed as a sleeping option, that's stayed pretty clear- but your picture looks like a corner of my room, so I can relate! haha. You can do it! :)
Hahahaha I know exactly what you mean! Hate the mess but HATE cleaning it up! Takes wayyyy too much time!!
ReplyDeletehttp://yellowvoices.wordpress.com/
you are seriously sleeping in the guest room? Girl you gotta get a handle on that haha!!
ReplyDeleteHeheh! My room is a wreck right now! I went home for a day and a half and am now back in Cville for 3 weeks of summer school. My room at home is stacked high with boxes from the dorm move-out (I'm staying at a friend's apartment these few weeks) and all that's left is a path to my bed! When I'm back home at the start of June it will be cleaning time!
ReplyDeleteBecause I'm in an apartment and only have my bed as a sleeping option, that's stayed pretty clear- but your picture looks like a corner of my room, so I can relate! haha. You can do it! :)
ReplyDelete