Lately, I've been sleeping terribly. Which is a rare problem for me.
It isn't that I have trouble falling asleep. I pass out the second my head hits my Ikea pillow. The issue is that I am constantly waking up throughout the night.
And when I am asleep? I'm dreaming of school and work so I just wake up feeling exhausted and stressed out. I'll dream that I am running late on a paper that is due. Or that all of the stylists call in sick so I have to do all of the clients' hair (this is actually a reoccurring bad dream, and if I ever colored and cut someone's hair in real life? It really would be a nightmare).
Does anyone else have this problem? I don't want to resort to popping a few Benadryll pills each night. I need some sleep remedies!
I have random weeks where I have a lot of trouble sleeping throughout the night. I totally have dreams about school and what not and wake up feeling exhausted as well! Weird how that happens huh? When I was in high school I used to go sleep in my guest bedroom for a couple nights to mix things up. Now I sometimes just try switching sides of the bed. It doesn't always work, but it's helped me in the past. Hope you get some better sleep soon! :)
ReplyDeleteI hate this feeling! Making lists always helps me get the stress load off of my mind for a little bit. I also leave a note pad beside my bed so if I wake up worrying about something I can write it down and go back to bed. I hope you figure something out!
ReplyDeleteALWAYS happens to me. I always dream that I'm oversleeping a class, forget to go to work, or I'm running super late to something. I HATE IT.
ReplyDeleteI tend to have sleep problems but when I take medication for it that's when things get worse for me.... talking in my sleep, sleep walking. Can't seem to win! Argh!
ReplyDeleteI used to wake up thinking I was late for a class or forgot to write a paper in college. That's not fun! These past couple of days I've been waking up throughout the night because I'm sick. I feel your pain. It's really a pain when you can't get a good nights sleep.
ReplyDeleteUck. No sleep isn't fun! I hope you're able to rest up soon! Your hair salon nightmare is too funny! I so agree, I would be horrible at doing hair! :P
ReplyDelete