Wednesday, May 18, 2011

To buy or not to buy...I need advice!

So I am lusting after this UO duvet for next year...

So pretty!
In my house next year, I want my bedroom to be light and feminine. I am thinking light yellow walls with light blues and pinks for accent colors in my bedding/accessories. 

This duvet seems perfect for the vision I have for my room.

It is $80 down from $229.

That's a totally dramatic price decrease, right??

But with UO's stupid and outrageous shipping cost ($10 flat rate? That's flat out LAME) and tax, it comes to $95.

Hmmm.

Worth it?

7 comments:

  1. If you've wanted it for that long and still love it, it's a good investment. And duvets aren't usually that much cheaper, so I say do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever there's a question whether to buy or not...the answer is always YES! Lol! I'm kidding but yes, I do think that you should get it. It's a good price for a duvet and compared to $229, $95 is a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say YES! $95 is still a relatively great price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think $95 is a steal for a duvet! Plus, that is so pretty, and if you really like it, it's worth it. :-)

    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog today! I'm glad I have Kittle to run with. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Worth it! I can totally see it in a room with the vision you described, and that's a pretty awesome price decrease! You'll have to let us know if you decide- or just show us pictures of your room next year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my vote: BUY! that's such a fabulous discount, you can't pass it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw YES! I love down comforters like that!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.