Friday, September 16, 2011

Welcome to my new bedroom!

So my campus bedroom is just about complete, and I think it is ready to meet the blogging world.

The house I am living in was built in 1900 and has so many beautiful details. My favorite might be the tall ceilings.

Anyway.

Come on in!
This is the view from the threshold on my bedroom. Two more doors. Exciting. The door on the right is to the bathroom, and the one on the left leads to my walk-in closet (oh yes).
This part of my room reminds me of a little cave.
Desk area. Clearly.

My sweet little stool from Crate & Barrel ended up in my closet. It was cute but a bit unsteady to sit on. Le sigh. At least I found this adorable chair to take its place!

The fabulous Jackie O. and one of my favorite Flapper Doodle prints. Both from Etsy.

I bought these two small paintings while I was in Brussels. And of course, I needed to display my William & Kate mug and my Scotland shot glass (thanks Megan!).

Such a comfy bed though I'm still adjusting to sleeping in a twin. 

What I see from my bed.

I love this bakers rack! It is an excellent storage and display area.

My closet. Wonderful.

Welcome to the bathroom.

Exciting.

I am obsessed with these prints from Flapper Doodle! They show sweet Eloise getting ready for a night out. Perfect for a bathroom shared by three girls!

10 comments:

  1. i love your room!! that chair is my favorite by fair definitely adds a great element of brightness. great decorating jenna, i really love it and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m. In. Love. It´s wonderful! I think I might pin half of your photos to my home decor inspiration board! Love the colors, love the white table, love the quirky chair, love the chevron pillow, love all the prints, love everything!!!

    xx Ivana
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little bed cave! That seems so comfy! And I would kill for a walk-in closet! Jealousssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have a window in your closet! Also loving the cute pictures and desk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your closet might be as large as your room!
    ...and I have pretty much determined I'm never sleeping in a twin-sized bed again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Jenna! I am jealous- your room is so stylish! :) I am actually in the process of reorganizing my room- it's so tiny and I packed so much stuff in I am feeling claustrophobic- yikes! But I got a few organizer things and am figuring out what I can bring home so hopefully it'll be a bit better!:P I love your Jackie O print and the chevron pillow and your desk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room is so adorable! I love the random splashes of color!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.