On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I only have one class from 2-2:50. It's very lame, but with only two quarters left, there isn't much choice left in my class schedule.
Anyway, I know I should make the twenty minute walk to the rec center and get a good workout in this morning, but this overcast weather and hot cup of tea are really urging me to stay home.
Not to mention the fact that this year my school has its biggest enrollment ever (a fact just reported to me by my roommate), and I honestly do not want to walk around campus looking like I just rolled out of bed. Because I did just roll out of bed.
Oh, vanity.
![]() |
| I look like this right now. No exaggeration. Except my makeup-less face really adds a certain je ne sais pas. |
Considering I am up one pound from last Sunday, maybe I should suck it up and walk to the gym...
33.5 pounds down and 6.5 to go!

Oh my gosh only 6.5 to go! Yay! I love when she irons her hair hahaha also I find that the walk to the gym is often the things that deters me the most. I will never judge you for not going for this reason. Haha! xoxo
ReplyDeleteRainy weather, tea and vanity are all valid excuses by me for a day off from the normal routine. And what I wouldn't give for a MWF 2-3 instead of M-F 9-5!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'm loving catching up with your archives! Happy Fall!
ReplyDeleteAww, I HATE to work out in public, that´s why I´m with you on this one! And that cup of tea plus a good book maybe, sound like much more tempting plan to me ;)
ReplyDeleteSweetie, be sure to enter my giveaway to win an amazing scrapbooking software :) I´m pretty sure you´d love it! http://tinyurl.com/mymemoriesgiveaway
xx Ivana
Style in the City
1. That's absolutely wonderful that you've lost 33.5 pounds! You inspire me to get my butt to the gym. :)
ReplyDelete2. Relish the UC gym while you can, because I have an Urban Active membership and the equipment selection pales in comparison. Everything at the UC gym is nicer!
3. I finished both Bridget Jones books and can I just say I'm in love? I laughed out loud so many times while reading them.. I should probably watch the movies now!
i totally love that photo of bridget jones cant get enough of those movies, love watching them again and again! congrats jenna keep up the awesome work girl on your weight loss journey remember it isn't a diet it is a lifestyle change!
ReplyDeleteI hope your first day of class went well! Our school has record enrollment this year too..crazy! And I'm with you, I'd rather exercise in the morning than later in the day, but getting motivated to actually do it is the hardest part!
ReplyDelete