Having moved out into my campus house, I am discovering that it's surprisingly much easier to stick to my diet there.
Living at home, there were always delicious snack foods available to me since obviously not every member of my family was dieting.
![]() |
| One of my greatest weaknesses. |
I love the control I have now over what foods I keep in my kitchen. I naturally keep a few guilty pleasure foods around, but I don't have to worry about such a plethora of them anymore.
Also, I only recently realized how expensive it is grocery shopping for yourself. So that will also deter me from spending too much $$ on snack foods.
Current weight: 142 pounds
Not too shabby!

keep up the good work! i'm currently dieting as well - or rather, just trying to get healthy & stick to it.
ReplyDeleteYay! I totally agree- once I had to live on my own and pay for everything I was a freak about spending money on groceries (the groceries that were going to come back and bite me in the ass later on)! Good for you girl :)
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping the same thing from living in an apartment now- my roomie and I were just talking about this the other day- without the dining center taunting us, hopefully we'll be able to eat healthier!
ReplyDelete