![]() |
| via |
I refuse to use any other scale in the entire world besides my own. Minus the one at the doctor's office, and I only do that because I don't want to get in trouble by the nurse.
I am convinced that if I weigh myself on any other scale, the weight will be catastrophically higher. And my entire weight loss process will be a lie.
I am at my "home home" this morning, and my scale is at my campus house.
There is a shady looking new scale in my parents' bathroom that I just know will add 129348374 pounds to my weight.
So I will not be weighing myself this morning. Not a chance.
Is this just a weird quirk of mine or is anyone else attached to his or her scale?
But I must share this- when I woke up on Sunday morning, my weight was down to 140!!!!
BAM!

AWESOME! You're doing so great Jenna! I'm the same way about the scale. I only like my own! lol
ReplyDeleteawesome job! keep up the good work. i need to kick my efforts into high gear.
ReplyDeleteThis is great! I just prefer to never get on the scale! That way, as long as my clothes fit, I never have to know how much I weigh! - Alyssa
ReplyDeleteyah Jenna i'm happy for you!! I would suggest not going by what the scale says but by how your clothes are fitting otherwise you might be too fixated on a number and not the overall feel of your clothes and how your body is feeling! keep it up beautiful lady!
ReplyDeleteThat's great!! I love seeing your progress, it's so encouraging!
ReplyDeleteAnd the scale thing? I can honestly say that I don't own one and neither do my parents. Never have. I guess we're more "look my pants are super loose so this must be working!" type of people. ha!
haha- this totally made me giggle, but I can so relate! Most days I don't care for any scale, even my own! :P Congratulations on all your hard work girl! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! you go girl! And I totally feel you on the picky about scales issue. Every scale feels different! p.s. thanks for your pen suggestion :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Congrats. You are so inspiring. I really need to get back on track and try to start losing some weight. :)
ReplyDeletehaha love this! The doctors office scale SUCKS. WHY OH WHY does it add on like ten mill pounds? so not ok.
ReplyDeletebut let me say, CONGRATS on losing weight! It is SO HARD to lose weight and SO EASY to gain, so good for you!!!
I totally agree with you Jenna! There´s nothing better than your OWN scale :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
xx Ivana
Style in the City