With the craziness and stress of midterms, eating healthy was the least of my concerns.
Because I have to admit- when I am staying up until two or three in the morning writing a paper or studying, I want to have some chocolate by my side.
It's the least I can do for myself.
Weigh-in has been postponed until next Wednesday.
Besides, I have a Crayola crayon costume to fit into this weekend. I can't risk seeing a terrifying number on that scale and having my self-confidence dashed!
![]() |
| I really don't want to wear that headband. It interferes with my braid. |

Adorable! Are you doing anything fun for Halloween?
ReplyDeleteheheh, what a fun costume! Ugh, I was up last night eating chocolate too!.. tomorrow im doing a 5 day "clear diet" to cleanse all the unneeded garbage out... gonna be soooo hard to stay away from that chocolate!
ReplyDeleteI get down on myself when I see a number that I don't love. Damn being a woman! We are so hard on ourselves. Boo!
ReplyDeleteThat, is too cute :-)
ReplyDeleteCute crayon costume!
ReplyDeleteI'm a stress eater too! Sean's been sick and the hubby's been working long hours this week so I've gotten a little off track on the healthy eating.
Good luck on midterms! We can do better next week concerning our "diet". A little chocolate now and then won't kill us though!
this just reminded me that I need a costume.
ReplyDeleteoh no.
SO CUTE! I'm currently sans costume- uh oh!
ReplyDeleteLove your costume! You'll rock
ReplyDeletexoxo
Sc