One of the guys I work with calls me "sis," which is completely weird but also makes me feel really tough and cool.
This morning, one of the workers bought the shipping department pops and included me.
And a few of the people I work with have friended me on Facebook. Now you know they like me.
I'm not as nervous going to work anymore, and sometimes I actually really enjoy what I'm doing.
There is one task I do that involves a few different tools and a fair amount of upper arm strength. Whenever I'm doing it, I feel very empowered. Like, whoa hey! Look at me go!
Today I even buffed out metal with this really obnoxiously loud gadget-thingy. Okay. Clearly I'm not even sure what I was doing, but it was loud and powerful, and I felt pretty awesome.
| Cool picture! |
You go girl! Or should I say Sis! ;)
ReplyDelete