Saturday, July 9, 2011

I love these!

It's some random hour past midnight. You've just arrived home from a night out. You're happy but exhausted. Your bed looks heavenly. Oh, you just want to go collapse into it and fall asleep but yet you still must muster up enough energy to wash that makeup off your face...

This happens to me a lot.

For whatever reason, often times the simple task of washing my face before bed seems like this huge chore when I am très tired and just want to go to sleep. 

Because of this extreme laziness of mine, I am now obsessed with Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes in the "Night Calming" variety.
via
These are perfect for nights when I am feeling soooo tired and not wanting to do a full scrub down of my face yet still want to get a thorough cleaning of my skin. They work SO WELL. I haven't found a mascara yet that they haven't been able to remove. 

The night calming kind also have an incredibly soothing scent that's perfect before drifting off to sleep. 

I usually only use these makeup removing towelettes at night because they do leave my face looking pretty shiny. 

I always wake up with my skin feeling moisturized and clean! I love this product.  

7 comments:

  1. I use that product too, and I love it! I wear waterproof mascara, and it takes all of it off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall have to try the night calming version, recently I've been using some super cheap like Korean version from Forever 21 that smell like roses. Either way, I agree that I feel very proud of myself for removing my make-up. Whoever came up with these should win a Nobel Prize. Or whatever the equivalent prize is in cosmetic excellence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna! I have missed your blog--I have been so super busy lately that I hardly ever have time to read blogs but have been working hard to catch up this weekend! I could probably use these, I'm horrible and NEVER take my makeup off before bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always feel that way, Somedays its so hard to get the energy to take my make up off and I am guilty of having that crusty mascara look....gross!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so need these. I have been sooo lazy lately about removing my makeup and it's showing, I keep breaking out. Grr. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use these too Jenna! They are my favorite of all makeup wipes that I've tried!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always keep some of these lying around for those nights when i am just too exhausted but definitely don't want to go to bed with makeup all over my face, definitely a great purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.