Monday, July 11, 2011

Book Review Monday: The GRE is taking over my life.

I had so many grand plans concerning my summer reading that are falling disastrously apart due to a little test known as the GRE.

With a little less than a month left before my testing date, it has begun to consume my life.

I feel like I cannot do anything without feeling guilty.

It's like there is a little voice in my head that says, "Should you really be reading that book/online shopping/watching a movie/etc when you really should be studying for your GRE? You suck at the math sections. Like really, really suck. You need to be hitting that GRE study book hard."
He seems pretty smart.
Basically, I have no book to share with you because I haven't been reading anything besides my GRE book.

Only a few more weeks...

2 comments:

  1. I remember feeling like that before the ACTS in high school...and really before any big test or exam- like just last week before summer class finals! haha. Why do we put ourselves through that!? But you can do it girl! And then you better reward yourself by reading a bunch of books for fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh the GRE is way stressful! My husband is taking it tomorrow morning actually and he's seriously been studying 4 hours a day, everyday. He's so wiped from it. He does great in verbal. The math is kicking his butt though. But like I keep telling him, as soon as it's done, it's done. Just keep pushing Jenna! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.