Time spent there: 45 minutes
Trips to the dressing room: 3
Items bought are as follows:
Mossimo skinny jeans: On clearance for $4.98 (Seriously. And while it should be noted that these jeans do not yet fit me, for $5.00, it would be just silly to pass them up.)
Mossimo shorts: $15.00
Merona white v-neck tee: $6.00
Xhilaration sundresses: two for $19.99 each (one in black and one in an orange/coralish color because I just loved it THAT much...also, I find it very difficult to find sundresses with thick enough straps where you can actually wear a real bra and not an annoying strapless one)
![]() |
| Very easy to dress up or down! |
My total bill was a mere $77.69! FOR ALL OF THAT!
Target, despite the fact that you suck the life out of my checking account, I adore you.
Target, despite the fact that you suck the life out of my checking account, I adore you.


I adooore Target. Ours just starting selling groceries, too! A tad overpriced, but GREAT quality!
ReplyDeleteYou are too cute. Jeans for $4.98?? Unheard of!! :)
oh target i try to stay away from there, I buy things I dont need just because they are cute and cheap. Great finds and those jeans are a good steal.
ReplyDeleteOh I loveee Target! Great finds.
ReplyDeletelove your buys! knew from your text this afternoon that you had to have bought some great stuff lol. so jealous! next paycheck i get - target here I come!
ReplyDeleteTarget is such a trap. But I love it! There is nowhere else on earth that you will find jeans for $4.98, besides a yard sale maybe! Such a great deal on all those items Jenna!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I go to or see anything Target I always think of you! :) ...What a great day at Target you had! I so know what you mean about the sundresses- boo to strapless bras- I may have to try that dress out-- soo cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI feel like I have been saying this so many times today, but even when you are a designer snob, Target always has something for everyone. I LOVE walking into Target. I always leave with so much more than i planned. It is the best place on Earth for everyone, and I love your pics!!
ReplyDelete