Friday, July 8, 2011

And the 40 pound weight loss reward is...

Last night I FINALLY made my decision and purchased (okay, my mom purchased) my forty pound weight loss reward.

My twenty pound reward was this gorgeous Kate Spade bag.
I love my Margot!
And my thirty pound reward (umm even though I technically have yet to make it there...) was a spa weekend.

And now presenting my new weight loss reward!
Victoria Townsend Ring from Macy's
Coach Poppy Perfume
I'll admit- I was very torn on what kind of perfume to choose. My "regular" perfume is Marc Jacobs Daisy, but I smelled a sample of Coach's Poppy in a magazine recently and just loved it. I decided to switch it up and get the Poppy perfume instead of being boring and just getting my usual!

I was the most motivated when I lost my first twenty pounds, knowing that I was getting closer and closer to my Kate Spade handbag. I'm hoping this materially-motivated reward will have the same effect on me!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this idea! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is gorgeous! And the perfume bottle is so cute too- I bet it smells just as good as it looks! I think I need to give myself some material motivation because I'm not being serious enough about getting healthy- I thought the warm weather would be motivation enough to get out exercising, but it's just not cutting it! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume!!! I just got it for Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.