Sunday, July 24, 2011

Random Happenings in the Life of Jenna

Yesterday I went to Target to buy body wash. Do you know what I left with? Body wash. That is all. This has never happened to me before at Target. I would like to credit the many screaming children that convinced me to make my time there as short as possible.
Not me.
I have been drinking Crystal Light Metabolism Boost Peach Tea, and it has given me a crazy amount of energy. I believe for the first time in my life, I understand what it means to feel "wired."
Who needs coffee?
I have been listening to rain sounds (purchased from iTunes) before bed each night. They knock me out before the first track is even over.
Real rain sometime soon would be divine.
I wore a pair of platforms out last night and was reminded that I am not woman enough for high heels, which is always so very sad and discouraging.
Carrie Bradshaw can not only wear platforms, she can also run in them after she's been jilted. Impressive.
My friends and I went to a bar last night with a mechanical bull. I learned that many men enjoy spending their entire Saturday nights standing around a mechanical bull and watching drunk bachelorettes fall off of it. Classy.
Popular place to find creepy men or very intoxicated birthday girls or bachelorettes.
I am getting a pedicure next Saturday when my entire mom's side of the family goes away to French Lick, Indiana. Thanks be to God.
Ahhh...I cannot wait!
My GRE is only a few weeks away. I am possibly doomed.
If only I looked as serene as this girl.
I wish it was the fall or winter. I hate the heat, and I hate humidity.
Take me to Switzerland!
I'm seeing Harry Potter for the second time tonight.
Amazing.

5 comments:

  1. I am majorly impressed that you walked out of Target with the one item you needed. I need your strength!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first half of this post makes me think we are the same person... ? I went to Target tonight for body wash too! I left with body wash and some hair things, which I needed badly because I lose them all the time. My new thing is the propel packets for my water bottles (kiwi strawberry is sooo good). Also I now fall asleep to a super loud window fan. It's sooo nice! I couldn't do rain because it would make me have to go to the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving peach flavor lately- I'll have to try those drink packets! And I love random posts like this that share a bit of everything- it's so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Jenna! That Target story is hilarious, I´m never able to leave the mall with just only the things I really need! And I so love Harry Potter, so we have another thing in common :) I´m re-readnig all the books right now!

    Thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my blog! I´m really happy that you´re my blog friend :)

    Have an amazing day!

    xx Ivana
    http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Target suckers me in every single time! I am very impressed you only left with one thing! Good luck on the GRE! I'm planning on taking mine in September. eeek. :(

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.