Saturday, September 1, 2012

Oh, hi September!!! I'm so excited you're here!

When I woke up this morning, I excitedly flipped back the page of my William and Kate wall calendar and basked in the glory of September 1st.

For me, September has always signified the end of summer and beginning of my favorite season, fall.

Pumpkin everything. Changing leaves. That crisp, clean autumn scent. Leggings and sweater dresses. Boots. Flats. Fall drinks from Starbucks. Cozy nights in. Holidays. Pea coats...!
Oh, yeah.

I can wear my favorite coat again!!!!
Sigh. The list is endless.

Here is hoping for a lovely autumn!

Hoping? What am I saying?

It is sure to be a lovely autumn!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so ready for cooler weather! The fall months may be here, but it is still very much summer and hovering in the 90s for our first football game here in MS! Bring on the cooler temps, boots, and pumpkin spice lattes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoooooo!!! I am so with you girl. Let me know if you find any good deals on leggings--I am in desperate need of many more this fall/winter!! Cheers to pumpkin spice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more! We've been suffering from a huge heat wave here in Slovakia, and my brain simply don't work properly when I'm literally melting down! That's why I'm always looking forward fall (and of course I subscribe to all the reasons you've stated :) I can feel that September will be an amazing month!

    Have a great Labor Day celebration Jenna!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word I am so excited for pumpkin spice lattes! They cannot come fast enough. And so looking forward to fall, it's by far the best season! Your post really has me itching for Fall to happen NOW! At least it's a rainy weekend even if not fall yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still having trouble remembering to write '9' when I date things, but I am excited for the fall too! I just can't believe it's here! Now you made me want a cinnamon apple cider...yum! And I can't wait to break out the boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is amazing - I just love that we share an appreciation for this season (and Pumpkin Spice Lattes)! Oh, and that coat is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.