Saturday, September 8, 2012

Coffee maker suggestions, please?

I am currently in the market for a new coffee maker.

via
My parents have never been big coffee drinkers themselves and still use the coffee maker they received as a wedding gift over twenty-five years ago. Subsequently, I have no coffee maker buying guidance.

Help!

Soo Rachel and I don't really want a Keurig. We think they are totally fantastic, but we are girls who are not satisfied with one cup of coffee in the morning.

We require more caffeine to get ourselves moving!

Besides that, we feel adverse to any machine that requires the purchasing of K-cups.

As for price range, I am really open to anything under $100.

Any suggestions for me? Merci!

2 comments:

  1. No lie, your parents are probably onto something!! We registered for a super fancy, grind the beans in the coffee maker, $100 somethin pot for our wedding; it lasted only a few months before it spewed water/coffee everywhere. I went back to using an old trustee Mr. Coffee probably bought at Wal-Mart and we already had a separate bean grinder to use as well. It still works just fine (even though I'm not drinking coffee at the moment). I do want a Keurig though I think they may be worth the splurge & you can always make more than one cup if you need more java!! Plus, some have the option for ice coffee--ooo. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when justin & i moved in together, i bought a $10 coffee pot from walmart - it wasn't anything special, but it did the trick. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.