Monday night, Rachel and I stopped by Old Navy.
I had $10.00 in Old Navy cash, and I was prepared to spend it.
I came out of ON with a pair of workout capris and an absolutely gorgeous cap.
I adored it so much, I insisted on wearing my cape and new cap out to dinner.
It may have been a bit too warm for the whole ensemble, but I wore my autumn outfit anyway.
"I feel like I just crossed the Atlantic!" Ben exclaimed upon seeing my decidedly British-esque ensemble.
What a compliment! Just call me Duchess Jenna, if you please.
Okay, Autumn. I'm really ready for your cool temperatures.
I have great outfits to wear!
such a cute hat! i'm so excited for Autumn wear too but it is still in the 80s over here! soon, very soon :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!! What a great find. That place can be such a gold mine sometimes!!
ReplyDeleteOmg, you are too adorable! Love that coat or sweater and hat is adorable!
ReplyDeleteJenna you look Chic! Ben was right with his comment, how adorable! Now you just need a PSL in your hand to complete the look! ;)
ReplyDeleteWell you are just adorbs! I just bought a warm sweater from JCrew today, and although I cannot wear it I am SO READY!
ReplyDeleteyou are so adorable! I hate cold weather, but I am ready for my fall outfits too! I have a pair of orange cords ($22 at Target) that I cannot wait to break out.
ReplyDelete