We feel quite mature in that we are finally progressing beyond our college days of merely providing chips and possibly a dip (although that's pushing it) for our guests and have purchased a full meal for our friends.
Hamburgers, hotdogs, potato salad, corn on the cob, macaroni salad, and a veggie tray are just some of the items we have prepared for the evening's activities.
| The posh and mature party hostesses. |
Right? Right.
After our cookout, we plan on walking over to the park we live beside and watching Cincinnati's fireworks show.
Unfortunately, that obnoxious Hurricane Isaac is making his way up north, and torrential rain seems likely for the evening.
Either way, I am sure we will be having a fun Labor Day celebration!
Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend with family and friends! Happy end of summer 2012!
Good luck with your first adult party! Sounds like a good time and I'm sure you girls will make it fabulous! Fireworks? How cool!
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun Jenna- I am looking forward to hosting these type of party's too! And that is so awesome you get fireworks on labor day- I've never heard of that before!
ReplyDelete