![]() |
| Perfection. |
"I'll have a PSL." I told the barista excitedly. "It's my very first of the season."
She gave me a half-hearted smile and feigned enthusiasm.
I must admit, carrying that toasty PSL in my hand as I walked through the scorching heat to my car was not exactly pleasurable, but once I got into my Camry and cranked the AC...all was well again.
My first PSL was pretty great. It definitely wasn't the best I've ever had, but it was wonderful nonetheless.
I didn't skimp on anything, and there was nothing light or skinny about it.
Full milk, whipped cream on top.
Amazing.
Who else out there is a PSL-addict?
On an unrelated note, when I Googled-Image searched for photots of the "PSL," some rifle kept coming up.
What the heck?
I just wanted a picture of an innocent pumpkin drink!

I've never tried it because I'm not a of pumpkin but it looks so good!
ReplyDeleteOh my word they are my favorite!! Aren't they the best? I've had two already and today's was so much better because raining out. They mark the unifficial start to fall!
ReplyDeleteOMG! The first PSL is always the best. I have not made it to Starbucks yet, but I did have a Pumpkin Spice K Cup.. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteAh! On Thursday when I saw this post I thought you were crazy because it was SO HOT out, how in the world was Jenna drinking a WARM drink?! But then Friday, fall started moving in, and tonight I'm sipping on a chai tea latte, so I can relate now. :-) I think fall warm drinks are the best!
ReplyDelete