Last night, I stayed at my parents house since my car is being worked on at the mechanic up the street. I stayed up waaay too late watching addictive TLC shows such as "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" and "Breaking Amish" all while texting Libby about how disturbing yet fascinating this television truly was.
By the time I went to bed (well after 2AM), I discovered that my little brother had so sweetly taken my comforter to his own room. All of the heavier blankets are located in the bedrooms and since I didn't want to wake anyone up, I sadly took a Christmas fleece blanket from the hall closet and chose to freeze all night.
"What are you doing awake?" my mom asked as I crankily emerged from my bedroom at 7:43AM, my lips probably blue and surely on the brink of hypothermia.
"I AM SO COLD." I replied, taking Ellie with me into the guest room and hunkering down under a legitimate comforter. Thanks be to God.
When I woke up later on that morning, I was appalled to see that it was 12:30PM.
It was almost 1PM? Saaay what?!
In the mere 3.5 hours I've been awake and functioning, I've felt totally out of it and groggy.
![]() |
| via |
Mehhhh.
In more optimistic news, my dad is taking me out for a day of shopping tomorrow!
Now THAT is something that will snap me right back into things! Surely.
Oh, and Amy Poehler is a guest on Ellen today.
If you hear a weird sound between the hours of 4 and 5, it is probably me laughing hysterically here in Cincinnati.

I feel that way, like, every other day. Seriously. Not enough sleep and too much work.
ReplyDeleteI hate when my sleep gets messed up! I have realized that I cannot mess up my sleep schedule one bit or I am a giant grump bug for the next day or two! So even if we are out at night, sometimes my body just knows it's time to be smuggled in my bed haha! Hope you have a fabulous day of shopping with your dad!!!!!
ReplyDelete