Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ellie's Vlog

This is Ellie.



She isn't the best at catching things, but I do hope she's as cute as you always imagined her to be.

And that you aren't currently thinking, "Oh my God. Jenna's voice is beyond creepy and weird."

PS I am unsure if this video will work. If it doesn't, please accept my sincerest of apologies.

Anyway.

Happy Saturday, bloggers! :)

3 comments:

  1. AWwwww!! I think our voices natural sound funny/different when talking to animals or babies. LOVE! I always wanted a golden doodle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh- ellie is so cute! I'm impressed she caught the popcorn - I can't even do that! And I think you have a lovely voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie is adorable and nice party tricks too!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.