Oh, and 3/4 of my flats were purple. How strange.
I wear flats essentially every day of my life, and I tend to go through pairs rather quickly.
Once I had acknowledged that my flats selection was becoming sparse, I reverted into one of my bad habits. Over buying.
It's as though once I know I am running low on an item, I cannot simply go buy a normal amount of it. I have to go overboard.
This past week, I bought three new pairs of flats.
Beautiful, aren't they?
And not a single pair is purple! Success!
I own one pair black flats and like a gajillion pairs of colored ones! I need to invest in some "basics" - those are all adorable flats, where are they from??
ReplyDeleteso cute! i need to buy some cute flats!
ReplyDeletelove the one with the flower!
i adore each pair you've shown here. this is inspiring - i need to spruce up my flats collection, too!
ReplyDeleteI only own 2 pairs--zebra print and brown. I clearly need more!! I hate spending too much on them though. Odd? Cute collection!!
ReplyDeleteThey are beyond adorable! I love them all! I´m the same: if I see three cute pairs of ballet flats, I need to buy them asap! You have a great taste :)
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls
Awh- so pretty and fun! I love flats too but only own two pairs- black and brown. Clearly I need to branch out right?! haha.
ReplyDelete