Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve with pink champagne and an obscene amount of glitter.
I am going to be completely and unapologetically unoriginal today and write about my resolutions for the year ahead.
1.
Take my eye makeup off every night before bed. This is embarrassing, but there are a few (okay,
many) nights where after brushing my teeth, I think that I simply cannot muster up the energy to remove my makeup.
2.
Make a meal from a recipe once a week. My meals largely consist of Lean Cuisines, Progresso soups, and couscous. This needs to change.
3.
Exercise every day. I want to get some form of exercise in every day, whether it be running on the treadmill or simply doing half an hour of yoga.
4.
Do more reading and spend less time on the Internet. I have so many books on my bookshelf or on my Amazon wish list that I really want to read! I'm sure I'd have more time to read them all if I stopped doing so much online shopping. I'd also have more money.
5.
Be more frugal. Meh. This one is going to be difficult. Possibly impossible.
6.
Drink lots of water. I bought one of those adorable Bobble water bottles, and I hope its cuteness will inspire me to become obsessed with drinking H2O.
7.
Do not eat anything after dinner. Not only did this really help me lose weight, it also helped me sleep better at night. It can be really difficult some evenings, but I think it's worth the occasional stomach rumblings.
Obviously I am going to stick to all of these resolutions and be perfect.
I love your goals - and I SO need that cookbook! It sounds amazing!
ReplyDeleteThese are the same resolutions I have too! I think they are very doable for the new year!
ReplyDeletehere's to a new year of being completely perfect! :)
ReplyDeleteand i do the same thing with my eye makeup...essentially, I look like I'm going clubbing every morning. I'll never learn.
This is amazing! There was definitely loads of glitter and pink champagne involved in my NYE, and it couldn´t be more perfect! And I couldn´t agree more with you, when it comes to your resolutions: I´m reading that book about French women right now, and it´s amazing and so inspiring! As for being more frugal...well, we can always try, n´est-ce pas? ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday, Jenna!
xx Ivana
Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls
Happy New Year Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great resolutions!
ReplyDeletei love resolutions posts so much. they always inspire me - yours certainly did! i want one of those water bottles!
ReplyDeleteThis is like my favorite resolution list ever! Good luck on everything!! I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't take off their makeup every night- I totally know what you mean about that feeling! And I'm going to give the no eating after dinner another go- It worked for about a week this fall, but this spring/year I have 14 lbs that are coming off me, I'm determined, haha,- and that is one of my strategies- thanks to your inspiration!!
ReplyDelete