Yesterday though, I stopped into Starbuck's on my way to class and ordered a grande Java Chip Frappucino. Whipped cream and all.
![]() |
| via |
Go big or go home.
Oh, God. I can't believe I just wrote that.
Anyway.
The barista was topping off my drink with beautiful swirls of chocolate syrup, and he accidentally drizzled quite a bit on the sides of my cup.
He wiped it off, but as he was handing the drink to me, he stopped and said, "Oh, no! You're wearing white gloves. I'll clean this off better for you."
Then, he proceeded to take my drink to the sink where he washed it really well and ensured that my white gloves would not be endangered by chocolate sauce.
I thought it was extremely thoughtful of him, and it made my Thursday a much brighter one.

Awesome customer service.
ReplyDeletewow talk about customer service!! and yes go big or go home thats the point of spoiling ourselves with starbucks right?
ReplyDeleteHaha I love your attitude. Skinny never tastes as good...I do like Soy though (and I think they use organic) Anyhoo, great post! What a nice barista!!
ReplyDeleteUmm, that is so cute:) I love when people are considerate!
ReplyDeleteStuff like that just makes my day!!
ReplyDeletethat is so, so sweet! my day would have been made :) it's the little things...
ReplyDeletethat was so sweet of him! that makes me happy :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet guy- that was really nice of him! Glad your gloves were protected. :)
ReplyDelete