Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I love my dad.

Remember how I am minus one door handle because of the freezing rain? 

Well, this morning I received this email from my dad.

"Dear Ms. Beall – your car is scheduled to be serviced this Friday to have your door handle repaired – therefore you need to stay at the Ellie’s Bed & Breakfast the night of Thursday, January 26. We have you booked into a non-smoking room, double bed with one golden doodle on the second floor with a panoramic view of the backyard."
My wonderful roommate for Thursday night, Ellie May.
Hahaha!

This was exactly the kind of laugh I needed before my QA exam. Wish me luck!!

10 comments:

  1. your dad is adorable! it is a blessing to have amazing parents! :)

    and what a cute pup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest email ever! Love it, clever Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is by far the cutest,sweetest, best email and way to start a morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! With humor like that, maybe you should let Dad do a guest post on the blog! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daddy has a great sense of humor :) I'm reading your blog for the first time, and it looks great :) And good luck with your test! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a sweet/funny email! Good luck on your test, I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWH- what a cute email! Your dad is a riot! I think I'd drop over dead if I ever got an email from my dad, technology is not his thing! My mom just got a new phone through work and thus he accidently got upgraded to an iphone (from one of the free phones you can still get- no touch screen, no full keyboard, etc..) and it's been amusing to watch him learn about smart phones! PS. Good Luck on your test!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That email is terrific! Good luck on QA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, this is so cute and lovely! I just wish my Dad would send me such a nice email from time to time!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  10. haaha that is cute!! good luck on your exam

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.