He brought over Indian food, all of the supplies needed to make cupcakes, and The Help.
The DVD that is. We did not sit around and read aloud to one another.
We feasted upon chicken mushroom, chicken korma, and naan, and then we got to work in the kitchen.
He had even bought Disney Princess sprinkles for our cupcake creations. Insanely adorable.
We ate our cupcakes while watching The Help followed by Something Borrowed, and I consumed an embarrassing amount of them.
![]() |
| Why are you so delicious? And cute? |
I even painted my nails in hopes that my drying polish would keep my hands out of the cupcakes for a bit.
I love this color. It's so glitzy and goes with every color I wear. Lovely, lovely.
Unfortunately, my nails are dry now, and I can access the cupcakes once again.
Sigh.



haha freeze them! That's what I do..then I end up throwing them out b/c I will eat them frozen. ARgh. Do some yoga or running...to balance? hehe what a fun little night you had!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your post title - it's perfection! Sounds like a wonderful evening!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was home to share in the feast with you. If it makes you feel better, I had two crepes and a kebab last night!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great evening! I've been meaning to watch that movie soon, I think I'll get it from Redbox one of these days. Oh and I haven't had any cupcakes recently, but I did eat about 5 little boxes of those valentines sweethearts! Ahhh! And last comment, I LOVE that nail polish!
ReplyDeleteAwww, Jenna, it´s such a shame that we live so far from each other! I think we could have so much fun hanging out :) This is exactly my idea of a perfect evening! And I don´t blame you: I made a bunch of white chocolate cupcakes last week, and I literally had them for lunch! When you love them, there´s no help possible :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!
xx Ivana
Have you already entered my "Perfect nail polish" event on Facebook? Check it out here
Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls
That sounds like a lovely Friday evening to me! :)
ReplyDelete