I love this color combination of mustard yellow and purple.
I think my makeup looks relatively okay today! A bit dramatic, but drama always makes life more interesting.
I bought these earrings off Etsy last Friday, and they had already arrived by Monday! I think they are absolutely beautiful and with all of the purple I tend to wear, I figure I'll get a lot of use out of them.
I am eating an avocado for lunch, and it is perfectly ripe.
My roommate is back on American soil. She's not allowed to travel anywhere for an extended period of time ever again. I missed her too much.
| Okay. So I kind of cheated here. This picture is from my camera, not Photo Booth. |




i love mustard yellow and purple together too! i wear it often :)
ReplyDeletelooks like you are having a great day :)
ReplyDeleteAw there's that beautiful braid again!! I love that color combo--great makeup too. You're stylin girl. Life's simple pleasures=perfect avocado. It's depressing when they're not quite ready (and you just need it!) or they're past their peak (cue brown & gunky). Hope you had a great day...have you tried the cab/hug yet? Thanks a lot btw. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute Jenna! I love your new earrings- but an avocado for lunch? Do you just eat it plain or what? haha..No thanks! :P
ReplyDelete