Anyway.
I was walking the standard 20-25 minutes to campus when my heels started to hurt.
No! I thought despairingly. I can't be getting...
Blisters.
Really, really awful blisters. They were so painful. All I wanted to do with take off my boots, but I had to keep walking and try to maintain looking fabulous.
Once I finally arrived at class, I immediately took out my phone and began desperately texting friends who lived around campus.
My feet were throbbing. If no one could drive me home, I was prepared to call a taxi cab.
Lucky for me, my knight in a shining Camry (more commonly known as my best friend, Ben), arrived after QA class and drove me home.
| My best friend and savior |
I hate when that happens! We ladies need shoes, but why must men design them so? There are special Band-Aids made specifically for blister issues, and they work. I've used them.
ReplyDeleteAww, I know exactly how that feels and I hate it! Why is that, that the shoes that make us feel the most beautiful and fabulous, are those who make us suffer the worst?
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls
I have found the only thing that helps (besides alcohol to numb the feet) are inserts...call me old lady, but they help in heels! Fashion before function. You should keep a pair of the fold up flats in your bag!! Hope your feetsies are okay!!
ReplyDeleteThe cutest shoes ALways seem to hurt your foot. Atleast you felt great wearing them!
ReplyDeletewhat we go through for beauty :)
ReplyDeletehope you don't have big blisters. those are the worst.