Kate Spade.
1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
I met Kate the summer between eight and ninth grades. I was fourteen...so about eight years now!
2. How did you meet?
My grandma and I were in Washington, DC and shopping in Georgetown when we came across the quaint and charming Kate Spade shop. I fell in love with this black, nylon backpack. I was ecstatic when my grandma insisted on buying it for me! Oh, how fabulous I felt with my Kate Spade backpack!
![]() |
| The actual nylon backpack, eight years later. |
Unfortunately, it is illegal to marry a brand. Congress is not working on any bills to help our situation.
4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?
Sadly, this question is not applicable.
5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
When I'm thinking of Kate Spade in relation to my checking account, I call her a money killer or ruiner of financial stability. Usually though, I just call her fabulous.
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
a) Her items are timeless and classic.
b) She has frequent and generous sales.
c) Kate Spade is well-made and lasts forever!
7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
Sigh. If only.
8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
Definitely strawberries, champagne, and rose petals.
9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
Pop a movie in and relax on the couch. I like being cozy. I'd love to add some Häagen-Dazs to this dream scenario. Kate and I love our ice cream.
10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
I'd love to go to Nordstrom and have a shopping spree, buying whatever Kate Spade items I'm lusting after! Or have an online shopping spree. Either would be divine.
11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
I will be in class from 8:30AM-9:00PM, but my Kate Spade planner will be keeping me company. We might stop by Starbuck's and get a hot drink in one of the Valentine's Day cups, though!
12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
I am hoping for a new spring bag for the upcoming warm months!
13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Brand loyalty.
14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.
Hope everyone has an incredible Valentine's Day! <3


I love it! The only KS I own is my iPhone cover! Maybe I need some more KS in my life ;) I will admit, I had a love affair with Aldo shoes before (and after) I met Joe. hehe I hope you treat yourself to something Kate-eqsue tomorrow! xo
ReplyDeleteThis is precisely the reason why I love you Jenna!
ReplyDeleteI love this post, it made me laugh! :)
ReplyDeleteHey ! Totally unrelated, I mean Kate spade rocks but glad to have stumbled on your blog. I love reading Kinsella too (just finished Remember me? and one of the shopoholic novels) be back for more.
ReplyDeleteOh my word, you are too too funny! Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeletethis. made. my. day.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fabulous post, Jenna! So funny and adorable! Love it!
ReplyDeletexx Ivana
Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls
This is so cute Jenna! I definitely don't have the brand loyalty and devotion you do- maybe i should find my brand, hehe!
ReplyDelete