Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday again?

It is 1:07AM this Monday morning, and I'm up to my ears (okay, I think I am actually past my ears) in schoolwork.

Why do the weekends go by so quickly?

And why do I perpetually put off my homework until the last minute?

Here's hoping for a nice week!

Oh, and that I get to bed before 4AM. That would be lovely.
This picture makes me so happy.

8 comments:

  1. Aww, Jenna, I really hope you got some sleep this night! But I can totally understand you, homework is such a dull thing to do, no one can blame you for your procrastination!

    Happy Monday :)

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all of your work friend! You can do it! I love that picture of you and your pup too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I feel bad for you having to stay up so late doing schoolwork. I was the queen of that in college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not miss college for this reason. Weekends go by so quickly, ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weekends are never long enough!
    Your dog is just so adorable and fluffy! If I tried to pick Luigi up he'd probably give me a black eye haha
    Good luck with all your homework and hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i alwayyyyyyyys put my homework/work/projects off til the last minute. i don't even fight it anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that dog. And procrastination is just part of life, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my! Did you make it to bed before 4? haha! I totally understand! I have a paper due tomorrow, a test tomorrow, a test monday and THREE group projects due next Friday. Can you say spring break please! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.