Sunday, February 5, 2012

Do not be mistaken!

Did something called the "Super Bowl" just end?

Sorry. I was too busy not caring.

Kidding. That's a bit harsh. I did have fun at my friend's apartment consuming high-caloric foods and watching the Half Time Show.

Madonna's "Vogue" performance? Amazing. And also very considerate to the female audience.

Anyway.

In more exciting Super Bowl Sunday news, I bought this GORGEOUS trench coat from Francesca's Collections today.
Stunning.
It is currently on sale for $34.98 (down from $68.00- steal!) and comes in both blue and purple. The one I ordered in blue is quite similar to the shade of Kate Middleton's engagement ring/dress. 

I have decided to act surprised when passerby mistake me for Princess Kate.

"Oops! Sorry. I'm actually not the Duchess of Cambridge!" I shall reply.

Awkward.

6 comments:

  1. I´m in love with that coat! It has the most perfect blue color I´ve ever seen!
    Have a wonderful Monday, duchess :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that coat is beautiful!! I love that color. It will be perfect for Spring!!! I thoroughly enjoyed my fat girl foods yesterday...so deeelish! Have a great week Jenna. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This secretly makes me want to cry because I found a beautiful dress for my wedding rehearsal dinner (more than a year away but whatever!) and it went on sale from $109 to $19.99 and IT SOLD OUT BEFORE I COULD GET IT :( worst day ever!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute coat. I never find those great items at Francescas! I need to go back ASAP. Following you now too! It's fate, can you guess what my daughter's name is? Her initials are EBS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me giggle Jenna! Your take on the Superbowl was priceless. :) And I agree- I liked Madonna's performance, despite all the people giving her a bad time for it. Also- the coat is gorgeous! I definitely would call you Kate if I saw you in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA your posts always make me laugh! I have the saaaame problem, always being mistaken for Princess Catherine you know? Hahaha don't mention any more sales to me! My wallet is CLOSED this month!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.