Oh, Kate! Why do you do this to me? Why must you continuously seduce my checking account into total financial ruin?
I quickly navigated over to the website and found a handbag that I needed.
Isn't it beautiful?
![]() |
| Love. |
Being cunning and resourceful, I sent out a sincere email to my parents.
Subject title: "Handbag. Please."
In this email, I proposed my mom and dad purchase the handbag for me and set up a payment plan.
Brilliant and mature idea. Totally.
On the phone with my mom this morning, she informed me, "We aren't buying you that handbag. You have too many as it is...but I found a great wallet! Thanks for sending the sale info along!"
Click went the phone. Sigh went I.

that def. did not go as planned!!! ... but your mom had me laugh out loud. she is funny :)
ReplyDeleteIt really is a beautiful bag! I'm sorry that your parents aren't buying it for you! But, thank your mom for giving me a good laugh this morning! :)
ReplyDeleteHahahahah, okay -- I feel bad for you but that is TOTALLY something my mother would do. For real. I must also hang my head in shame and admit that I antagonized starting around 9am over a handbag marked down from $495 to $199. Should I? Shouldn't I? It was a credit card purchase. When my fiancé got home he finally told me to just get it so I would stop talking about it haha. Success!
ReplyDeletexoxo
What a beautiful bag, her sale emails torture me all the time! The berry color is so awesome for spring!
ReplyDeleteOh dear- I literally giggled out loud at this! I'm sorry you didn't get your bag, but thanks for sharing the laugh! And for the record..I think your plan sounded mature and smart!
ReplyDeleteThis totally made me chuckle Jenna. I, like you, am currently obsessed with Kate Spade. I'm not following on Facebook though... that needs to change asap.
ReplyDelete