You know, like this.
![]() |
| Yeah. Not me. |
I am not wearing flattering Lululemon attire. No tank top showing off my toned (yet feminine) arms. Nor am I wearing a pair of slimming yoga pants.
Instead, I sport an oversized high school t-shirt paired with Target leggings. Not the same effect.
Besides the aesthetics though, I also cannot move and balance myself like Scar Jo. I often struggle to make my body move into certain poses, and I am often tipping/falling/collapsing over.
Oh, and whenever I do the "Warrior Two" pose? I swear I look forty pounds heavier in the mirror. It may just be THE most unflattering angle I've ever had to view myself in.
I don't think Bradley Cooper will be contemplating leaving his wife for me and my yoga moves anytime soon.

haha, i think the same thing, i think the same thing. but i think it is my own fault ... you should see what i wear to the gym. actually i haven't bought gym attire in years. 4 years to be exact. yeah, nasty.
ReplyDeleteLol Jenna you always put a smile on my face! Yoga is about the practice, not perfection (or some garbage like that!) I feel the same way in Zumba....the instructor barely sweats and looks like a professional dancer, and I look like a tomato flailing around!
ReplyDeleteI feel that way when I do Insanity. :( Darn those perfectly toned machines I have to watch!
ReplyDeleteHahah I know exactly how you feel!! Movies and tv make working out look much more attractive than it actually is!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I feel the SAME exact way! The worst part is, there actually are some girls in my class who look wayyy too similar to Scarlett Johansson for my liking! And then....there's me hahah oh well, good to know at least SOMEONE is on my level!
ReplyDeleteHey at least you GO to yoga Jenna :) got me beat!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I never look hot when I'm working out. Just a sweaty mess!
ReplyDeleteI second Claire, haha! I tried yoga but I just don't get it! So I admire anyone who does yoga- scar jo AND You included! :)
ReplyDelete