Friday, February 17, 2012

And a light shone down

Last night, I was perusing the perfume section of my my local TJMaxx.

Have you noticed that they've recently brought in some really nice perfumes? I've been seeing Marc Jacobs Lola there for months now!

Anyway.

I was innocently looking through the different perfumes when something caught my eye.

No! It couldn't bet...yet yes. It was!

KATE SPADE TWIRL PERFUME!!!!!!!!!!!
So aesthetically pleasing.
TJMaxx had a set of Kate Spade Twirl perfume and two lotions! For only $35! I felt like the heavens were opening up, and a light was shining down on me. Maybe the heavenly choir was also chiming in, but I was too busy being excited.

With the box in my hands, I began to approach the register when this stupid little thing called reason appeared on my shoulder, making me remember the five or six different perfumes I already own. And my currently weak checking account.

"You really don't need this, Jenna. Go put it back," I literally spoke out loud (!) to myself.

And then something miraculous happened.

I had the willpower to place it back on the shelf, showing that I can resist my inner Becky Bloomwood.

Miracles do happen, bloggers.

10 comments:

  1. You go girl!! I wish I had enough self control as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never find good things at TJ Maxx! Is it bad I love wearing too much perfume? Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lcoal Marshalls had this the other day too! I have never seen it before but had heard tons about it from other bloggers. Sad for me, new teacher pants took priority over smelling pretty. Becky would be so disappointed in us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! It was a great price...good for you though; self-control!! Maybe it's drop to clearance soon. 0:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh that bottle is soooo pretty! Good for you for putting it back though! Enjoy your weekend Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't smelled it, but by golly that packaging is GORGEOUS<3 I woulda bought it, so yay for you for having so much will-power!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job for not letting your inner Becky win! She can be terribly convincing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is some impressive willpower! I am totally jealous you were at a tj maxx though - that's one of my favorite places! And the nearest one from me at school is 30 min away, and from my house it's almost 2 hours! BUT next fall one is opening in my college town and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I'm seriously impressed! I would have bought it & regretted it. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, awesome! I really admire your will power, Jenna! I don´t know if I would have been able to do the same thing!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.