Sunday, February 12, 2012

What a productive day! Not.

Saturday morning, my roommates and I all slept in until about 11AM.

Then, we congregated in the kitchen to talk about the events of our Friday night. After about an hour of this, I went back to bed.

I woke up once again at 3PM.
Just lounging around.
I spent my afternoon surfing Pinterest and Facebook and eating a peculiar amount of Bertolli soup (one of those frozen ones from Target; it was delicious if you're interested in trying one).

In the evening, my two roommates and I played "MASH," a game reminiscent of fourth grade.

We all ended up having no children but marrying our dream men. No one had to drive a junker or have a a career as a janitor. These were sort of okay results.

Finally, finally I did a load of laundry and began some of my reading assignments. My roommate and I even raised the temperature on our water heater, and I took a shower.

I realize that my Saturday productivity is awing and inspiring.

Hope this post didn't make you feel too worthless or lazy.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, next to this, my to do list is pretty lame :) Seriously, sometimes you just need to just relax and charge your batteries, I can totally understand this! After ten days of running around wedding plannig and working, I crave nothing else but a day like this!


    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even worry girl! I also had a similar saturday- woke up around 11 (haven't done that in months!), went to the mall with a friend, went to the men's basketball game, and then finished the night with dinner and a movie - the vow! It was so fun, that I'm just ignoring the nagging feeling I have about should have been doing my hw! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a firm believer that every one deserves a day like this. it is a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely ADORE days like that every once in a while. glad you got to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha oh man, MASH brings me back! I'll have to play it again with my husband this week. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted you to know, I have given you an Award and it’s waiting to be picked up over at my blog- congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.