Thursday, February 9, 2012

Busy, busy.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people sigh and exclaim, "I mean, I am just sooooooo busy! Like, so busy."

Busy. Busy. Busy.

Isn't almost everyone in this world crazy busy most of the time? Going on and on about your busyness is both annoying and unremarkable.

Anyway.

Today, I am going to claim to be "sooooo busy" and consequently cannot write a proper blog post. Instead I will leave you with Miss Sophie Grace Brownlee.


Too cute for words. These two girls are amazing.

Sort of makes you want to put on a tutu and sing Nicki Minaj in a British accent, doesn't it?

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Okay that is too cute. She really has the hand moves down and when she sings she has a really good voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, it sure does! i can't get over this girl. did you see her on Ellen? too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha so great! Good luck with all your "busy" activities!! You're so funny. I love reading your posts first with the first few sips of my morning coffee-perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved these girls on Ellen! Too cute! Made me want to have babies with little baby British accents. But that would require an Englishman and that, Mr C is not... unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.