Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What a compliment!

Today I was leaving my professor's office when a woman approached me in the hallway.

"Excuse me, but are you a grad student or instructor?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, no," I replied.

"Oh, it's just that I was driving today and saw you walking across the street. I thought, that girl walks with such confidence! Such...swagger even! And then I thought, she has to be a grad student or instructor...or else she is one extraordinary undergrad!"

Best. Compliment. Ever.

I'm wearing my hair up and glasses more often!

11 comments:

  1. What a sweet compliment! (and you deserve it too!) That would make anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great! I bet that put a bit more pep in your step!
    PS- I am totally buying some BB cream this weekend and I'm so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a nice thing for her to say! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool! I really like your glasses btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet! Love your glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could have already told that lady you are an extraordinary undergrad, hehe, but that was sweet of her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahah look at you go! That is awesome!! Glasses are so sophisticated. Have a great Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, Jenna! This is really the best compliment I can imagine :) And I´m sure you deserved it! You go girl! :)

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.