Friday, March 2, 2012

Marching on!

Is anyone else incredibly excited for the lovely month of March to have arrived?

Au revoir l'hiver, et bonjour le printemps!

Excuse any French grammatical errors. It's been a while. 

Speaking of Printemps, now all I want to do is go shopping.
Oui, oui!
Anyway.

Here are a few things I'm looking forward to this month...

1. GRADUATING- By Thursday, March 16th, I will be finished with my undergraduate career! I have about eight weeks off until I begin a full-time job this summer, and I cannot wait to read, write, and just relax! 
Here I am at high school graduation with fellow blogger, Mandy! Yes. I was an unfortunate looking eighteen-year-old. And yes, I look bad in a cap.
2. "West Side Story"- My mom and I are going to go see her favorite Broadway play while it is in town this month. An epic love story, gang wars, and singing? Sounds wonderfully dramatic! 
Oh my gosh! It looks so romantic!
3. Getting rid of my Blackberry!- I have grown to despise my Blackberry. I am embarrassed to be seen with it in a world of iPhones and Droids. Its slow and shady performance does not help matters. I am not going to end March with this dumb Blackberry. Quote me now. We've had some wonderful times together, Blackberry, but now it is time for you to go!
Bye!
4. St. Patrick's Day- Who doesn't look forward to St. Patrick's Day? We will be having a St. Patrick's Day Eve party at our house, and I can't wait to wear green and (hopefully) utilize Pinterest for some fun St. Patrick's Day ideas!
St. Patrick's Day in Chicago, circa 2009.
5. Spring- Fresh wardrobe...that wonderful smell in the air...rain showers...love, maybe? ;)
Kate Spade <3
Happy March!!!

8 comments:

  1. You are so close to graduation! Enjoy these last few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn´t agree more with you Jenna! Btw, your French is impeccable :) And I´d love to go on a shopping trip to Printemps with you! Anytime :) I´m so excited for your graduation! Do you already know what your future job will be?

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your last quarter. Everything goes uphill from here! Can't wait to see pics of St Patricks Day pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wanna switch lives for a few weeks? :) congrats on graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna! I saw your sweet comment to Ivana on her blog and really wanted to electronically "meet" you! Not only are you sweet and kind but your blog is really cute too! I'm so excited you are graduating! I just started school after several years of full time work and im really excited about it! Maybe you can check out my blog too : ) For now, Im your newest follower!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your graduation is coming up quick! That is awesome! I bet it feels really great to being that close to finishing your degree. Congrats. :) That's funny you wrote about your phone, I finally got a droid last week! I had a regular phone with no data plan before, and I hated it. lol It feels good to finally join everyone else who has a smart phone.

    I love the bright colors of the Spring wardrobe! I can't wait for Spring and warm weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love West Side Story! It's one of my all-time favorite musicals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are graduating this month?! March seems early for a graduation haha, but that's so so so exciting for you! YAY! :) and details on the full time job? double YAY!I am jealous you get to see west side story, and all the fun things coming up this month- it's gonna be a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.