Thursday, March 15, 2012

I HAVE RETURNED!

Hello, hello lovely bloggers!

It has been far too long.

Let me reintroduce myself.

My name is Jenna. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have a goldendoodle named Ellie.
Oh, and I am done with undergrad!

Hooray hurrah!

On a low note, I did not survive finals week with a voice or tip-top health. I can hardly speak and have an awful cold. Sneezes and coughs occur roughly ever twenty seconds.

On a high note though, I am celebrating the end of an exhausting finals week with a dinner party at Ben's new apartment tonight. His tentative menu included lamb ribs and champagne mango salad. When I talked to him at 1:30PM this afternoon, that menu had turned into sushi or "whatever he could get catered."

Very typical.

I cannot wait to catch up on everyone's blogs! I've missed them so much! :)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your undergrad!! That's wonderful, and definitely something to celebrate about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! That is such an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog, and I love it :):) I'm a new follower and hope you can check out my blog as well. Hope you get to feeling better :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jenna! That´s so amazing, and I'm so proud of you! I've just sent you an e-mail and I can't wait to hear more!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS JENNA! How exciting- so happy for you! :)Hope you're feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.