Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So close

Today I received my last few grades for winter quarter.

My final GPA for my undergraduate career ended up being a 3.74.

I needed a 3.75 to earn magna cum laude.

Now I am just a cum laude.

Which is more heartbreaking than I can properly articulate.

I think I need a cold glass of wine, Ellie by my side, and a viewing of Bridget Jones when I get off work tonight.

Sigh.

So disappointing.

5 comments:

  1. Dear, a 3.74 is nothing to be disappointed about. Be proud of your hard work! Drink that wine, cuddle with your pup, watch that chick flick, take 5 seconds to feel bad for yourself, and then move forward and give yourself a high five for that grade and all of your awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations graduating with such a high GPA! You rock and be proud of all you have accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Caitlin - you shouldn't be disappointed, that is an awesome GPA and you should be proud!! But I do know the feeling, my semester GPA this fall was 3.49 and the dean list is 3.5- grr! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Jenna, don't be sad! It's actually enfuriating to see that you missed it by 0,01 :( But still, you are amazing and fabulous and beautiful, and intelligent, and you don't need grades to confirm that :)

    Keep smiling!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. How frustrating to be so close!! I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.